Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Growth


To all those doubters that thought I couldn't do it I say, "HA!" It may be a little premature, but so far so good. The garden is growing. We are all so very excited about it. I entitled this post new growth because that's what these plants are doing. I am also growing in my knowledge of gardening. We still pray for it every night just in case I screw it up. Still no sign of the carrots or onions.
Enjoy the pictures!











Tomato Flowers!

Bell Pepper








Lettuce sprouts





5 comments:

Heather said...

All i can say is A-may-Zing! I need to do the same thing!

Kelly Mo said...

So fun! I have to post pics of my tomato fruit buds that are growing! I can hardly wait for fresh tomatoes and eggs. I also can't wait to hear about your veggies and all of their tastiness!

Julie and Pete said...

I am so Jealous!! I want to have a garden but Hershey would destroy it. Tomatoe blossoms already!! Un heard of here!!

Keira said...

My backyard is a swamp right now. I am so impressed with your green shoots...

Brooke and Tami said...

Way to be self-reliant!