Thursday, September 10, 2009

Field Trip Thursday #1

I can call it the first field trip Thursday since it is the first one of the new school year. Since it is still pretty warm here we decided to go to the beach. We want to enjoy the beach as much as possible before the weather turns cold.
It was a great day at the beach. The water was warm. It was to crowded and it was nice and sunny. Noah and Adam both caught some great waves. Lily is getting a little more adventurous about going out in the water and would go out a little ways without me.


I love my new piano schedule and not having to teach Thursdays. It is so relaxing to enjoy field trips with the kids. I hope the kids enjoy it. If you have suggestions on what we can do send them my way. I am always in need of new ideas.

2 comments:

Kelly Mo said...

I wish I had ideas for you. But, I think the SD has more to offer than Phx does in terms of field trips.

Julie and Pete said...

Lily's having a good time???