We are still trying to adjust to being in school again. This week was a little easier. The kids are getting up and ready on time. This week it is the parents who are having a hard getting up and moving. Maybe next week we will all be on the same page.
Mom's field trip Tuesday involved going to the beach with a book, towel and no kids. It was a great morning. The only downside was that it wasn't long enough. 1pm just comes by way to quick when I am out having fun. My friends and I still managed to have a good time.


The field trip we went on today was to McDonald's. It wasn't one of my personal favorites, but the kids like it and, truth be told, it requires very little effort on Mom's part. We met our friend's, the Shoff's, there and stay for about two hours. Not many casualties and a good time was had by all.

I am so excited for Survivor to start tonight. It is down in Samoa and was filmed on Damon's Uncle's land. It is so beautiful down there. I can't wait to see it on TV. YEA!!

3 comments:
O how I miss the beach!!! Looks like fun.
i still haven't posted my pictures - I forgot we took towel shots!
I LOVED LOVED Survivor tonight - can you believe is it Russell - he is pure evil!
The beach alone? That would be nice!
Post a Comment