Monday I kidnapped a friend, who was having a stressful day, and went to Starbucks. My new favorite hot chocolate is caramel. Yum. I remembered how nice it is to take a step back and relax and that is what we did. We weren't even there for that long, but it was nice.
Tuesday a crazy friend of mine (yes you are crazy Heather) had a Five Favorite Things party. We had to bring 5 of our favorite things and share them and then draw five names from a bowl and those 5 got our 5 favorite things. It was a nice party and a great way to see what else is out there. I enjoyed myself. I got small tongs, hand lotion, fun lip gloss, a magic eraser and note cards. I thought it was about your favorite holiday things so in my cute little Christmasy container I put a sparkly ornament, some holiday scented lotions and my most favorite holiday thing, sugar cookies. I just put a mix of that in there though. Who has time to make sugar cookies?
So I have a question for you. What is your favorite thing? (Holiday or non holiday)

3 comments:
My Canon EOS 50D. Love it.
My Wusthotf knives
I for one always have time for sugar cookies!
My favorite thing is the blend tec at Costco - we just got it but I couldn't buy five of those as it was a little over the minimum amount we had at the party!
Have fun at Disney tomorrow you Disney Freak!
See you Friday!
Post a Comment