This week past by quickly. We had a little bit of fun. I think we are all ready to go back to school now. Monday we didn't do much except tidy up the house and play on the Wii. Tuesday Adam got to go to school with Lily and Noah and I worked out at the Lake. Wednesday was our fun day. We went to Disneyland!
We met up with our friends, the Shoff's, at 9:30am and were there when the park opened. We had so much fun. The park was empty and we practically walked on to every ride. We really enjoyed our visit there. I am so glad I found a friend who is a Disney nut like me. We had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe. We went on Astro Blasters twice and the second time I amazed myself and got my highest score ever 641,900 points. That is Level 6. I was so excited I called Damon. I took a picture, but you can't see the numbers because I didn't have time to change the iso reading on the cam. (rargh!) So everyone will just have to take my word for it. I don't know if I will be able to manage it again. While we were there we ran into our other friend Erika and her girls. It's a lot of fun to be there with great friends. It was the perfect Disney day. Enjoy the pictures. The rest of the week passes with Daddy in charge since I went to Phoenix for a funeral. The kids had play dates with the Shoff's and Fellar's and Daddy took good care of them. Nothing was burned down upon my return and the kids still have all appendages. Yea for Daddy. I think I was missed though.
Always keeping the kids busy...it's a good way to get them tired. I kind of miss the long breaks....especially Disneyland during the break! Your a great mom!
2 comments:
Always keeping the kids busy...it's a good way to get them tired. I kind of miss the long breaks....especially Disneyland during the break! Your a great mom!
You Disney freak! {I secretly love it as well though not as much as you do!}
You and Dianne were made for each other!
Post a Comment