Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Fun


This was a busy weekend. We had lots of fun in all the busyness. On Friday I took Lily to go see Disney on Ice with two of her friends and their mom. It was quite the experience. I have never been to one before. I don't have a strong desire to go there again either. It was nice. The coolest part was the Cars characters coming out and driving around on the ice. The girls had a lot of fun.


Noah has been sick since Wednesday. It was a bit of a downer for all involved. I get stuck at the house and he gets stuck at home with me instead of at school with his friends. Now all the kids have stuffy noses. It's a bit annoying, but I will love them through this. Hopefully they will all go to school next week.
Saturday my parents and my sister and her family came down to go to the Mormon Battalion thing in Old Town San Diego. The kids got to cook biscuits on a stick, play in a covered wagon, makes dolls from rags, wash clothes by hand, make bricks and make candles. It was quite an entertaining afternoon.

Lily had ballet Saturday morning and Noah had baseball practice, he didn't go, but Damon went to the parent meeting. Adam's baseball starts soon. I am starting to think that maybe having 3 kids in 3 different activities all on the same day is a bad idea. Noah is a Yankee this year. We don't know what Adam is yet. We will find out next week.

Damon's parents came down Saturday afternoon for a visit. We had a great time with them. We didn't tell the kids that they were coming and when they walked in the door the kids were in disbelief of what they saw. It was really cute.

Busy, but fun. Now bring on normal.

1 comment:

Heather said...

For years and years I won tickets {would never pay} to take my kids to Disney on Ice! They used to love it.... me on the other hand.... not so much!