The next day the cousins played outside most of the day and also watched the rose parade in Pasadena and football. Lots of football. It was fun hanging out with my sisters and brother. As I get older I realize that my own family time (sisters, brothers, parents) is really important for my kids. I have so many memories being with my cousins that I want my kids to have those same memories.
We returned home later on the 1st. I went out with some friends of mine to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. One of our dear friends, Melissa, who moved away, was in town. It was fun getting together and enjoying good food and great company. We went to a friend's house afterwards and played a game called, "Curses". It was a very interesting game to say the least. It take the ability to make a fool out of yourself which I have always had a hard time doing, but we had fun. (nice pic Heather. It must be from your new fancy camera.)
We are all looking forward to the New Year which is upon us and all the exciting things that will come our way.

1 comment:
We need to pay Curses again but this time add the husbands to the mix!
Post a Comment