Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dinner #17 - 19, and a visit from Nana and Papa

Dinner 17 was pizza.  It's my homemade pizza and the kids have been begging for it.  We usually have it on Friday nights.  Noah and Damon were on a camp out and Nana and Papa had just got in for a visit.  We decided to do an Oldy,  but Goldy tonight for dinner.  The kids were so happy to have pizza.  I was happy not to have to stare at a cookbook while preparing it.  Sorry folks.  I'm not sharing my pizza recipe.  It's special!

Dinner #18-  we went out tonight with Nana & Papa.  We went to Hamburger Factory.  So yummy and delicious, but my stomach isn't used to eating out anymore.  If you haven't gone there you should.  It's yummy and Poway Park is so cute.

Just so no one things this is a food blog...  we went to the zoo today with Nana.  We had so much fun.  It was a lovely day.  The kids had fun and so did the parents.

We had leftovers on the 19th because the fridge was FULL of food and I was tired of trying to stuff more food in there.  New recipes will continue tomorrow.  Looks like I'm going to be extending my recipes into March.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

1. Your kids have grown up when I blinked--they are so beautiful.

2. I love the zoo. You are such a fun mom.

3. I'm stealing your recipes. They look amazing (though, to be sure, I'll be able to do maybe one a week rather than one a day like you).

4. Miss you roomie!