
Adam got to celebrate his birthday this week and as a family we went bowling. Adam thought it was great that Dad got to go along since he never goes bowling with us. At the end of one game Damon bowled a 124. I was excited for the first little bit because I

was actually leading but ended with a disappointing 83. Both the boys ended up with 71, which was good because neither of them could rub it in that they had won and Lily, who quite by frame 6 and spent the rest of the game pouting, actually got a 64. After bowling Adam was allowed to pick where we would go out to lunch. He was told he could pick anywhere except Rainforest Cafe because it is in Anahiem. I love my child, but we ended up at McDonald's. The kids of course had a blast. The rest of the day was filled with phone calls from family, swim lessons, pizza for dinner and birthday cake. Adam's most favorite present was his Indiana Jones legos. We are so glad Adam is a part of our family.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! That sounded like a fun time. Going to Anaheim probably sounded a little better after he chose McDonalds...
Happy Birthday, Adam! I am glad the day was fantastic. I haven't ventured to a bowling alley with the kiddos, yet. I will have to try that!
Post a Comment