
Well, I did it. I read a 759 page book in less than 35 hours. Not bad considering I didn't stay up all night, I had to take care of 3 kids and one husband (sort of... they were all fed and bathed) and I spent 3 hours at church. The final chapter of my vampire saga was a bit of a let down and I haven't quite figured out why. It was just so different from the other three and I felt that a lot of very silly things happened that I didn't agree with. Damon is quite happy that the book ended so miserably for me. He hopes that it will end the infatuation. Don't let my opinion discourage you from reading the book or the other three. They are great. It is not like the last one is bad, it just wasn't as good as the others and therefore a bit of a let down. Just wanted to get that out there. Happy reading!

1 comment:
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it! At least you have "Midnight Sun" to look forward to. Shhh, don't remind Damon and the kids. :)
Post a Comment