Thursday, September 25, 2008

Field Trip Thursday


Well Field Trip Thursday took us to various place in Poway today. It was so wretchedly hot that I didn't feel like being outside. ( I would never had said that 85* was hot when I was growing up in PHX.) It started with a trip to the orthodontist. Noah is very excited to have orange and black bands on for Halloween. After that we thought we would head off for some yummy cold treats at Baskin Robbins. Can't beat that on a hot day. We all enjoyed our ice cream and yummy milkshakes. Then to end the trip we had to fill up our gas tank at Costco (yea) and pick out new flowers for the front patio at Home Depot. Lily picked purple flowers, Adam picked orange and Noah picked red. No shocker there. My kids our so unoriginal. Hopefully they will get planted before they die. We don't have much luck with keeping things alive in this house. Eventually we will learn.

3 comments:

Heather said...

You know right about Tuesday .99 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins? You have to make that a tradition as well. We even head over to Rubios to buy fish tacos on Tuesday.

Keira said...

Orange and black bands are super cool. When I had braces we only got one choice at a time.

The young have it so easy these days...:)

Kelly Mo said...

BR! I love me some BR!