Monday, September 22, 2008

Happenings


Well, this is more ranting than raving, but whatever works. I am still pretty happy about the BYU win that occurred on Saturday. 44-0. That's pretty impressive. We spent Sunday afternoon with my parents and my sister and her family. While there she gave me my own set of Prop 8 signs for my front yard. She has already had 6 stolen and her sprinkler head broken. I am worried about what people might think of us having a sign in our front yard or do and I am quite worried about my piano student's parents, but I just had to tell myself that this issue is more important than stepping on people's toes. So if you want a sign in your yard I have extras.


Lily and I had a nice day today. We went to the gym, read books, played and made banana bread. With her in preschool and going to the kid's club at the gym we have not been spending as much time with each other as we used to and I think that is a good thing. We also don't get on each other's nerves. She mixed this whole batch of banana bread all by herself. It was pretty tasty too. Way to go Lily.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute of lily - we make banana bread about once a week over here!
Love the Prop8 signs -whatever gets the word out there, right? It just has to pass!
So, you still need to give me your number and I will call you! I am sorry that I have been so lame about returning calls. (Did you get my last blog comment to you?)
Well, I am morphined out so I am off to bed right now!
talk to you soon!

Keira said...

We've gotten honked at (with a thumbs up sign) since sporting the McCain/Palin but nothing bad done so far.

I agree, it makes me nerve-y to be so out there with the political signs--we put a "Marriage=One Man, One Woman" sign up several years back and felt a little more paranoid about what the neighbors thought...