Monday, September 1, 2008

What to do...

I have found myself at home with no husband and no kids without even planning it. What is a girl to do. Well, I should clean the bathrooms, practice the violin or get ready for the mayhem that ensues the first day of school, but I don't feel like doing that. I also trained today with a personal trainer so I am a bit sore. So since I was so wonderfully tagged I will answer that. Oh, this morning I woke up and couldn't for the life of me remember what day it was. We had a Labor Day breakfast at the Park with our church and it was nice to visit with everyone. The kids had a great time playing. I should have brought my camera. Oh well. So here it is

The Five

10 Years Ago...
1 I had just gotten married
2. Had just started my senior year at BYU
3. Was all nice and tan and in shape from being a life guard for the summer
4. Had a lot more energy
5. Learned how to drive a stick (remember that Dames!)

5 things on my to do list today
1. It is a holiday so there is nothing. Tomorrow there will be
2. Get kids to school
3. Teach piano
4. Laundry
5. Get ready for court

5 Snacks that I enjoy
1. Ice Cream-Chocolate, Cookies and Creme, Cookie dough, Double Fudge Brownie
2. Fruit any kind except mangoes or papaya
3. Chips-I am so addicted to Pringles
4. Granola
5. Yogurt

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Get Damon a better car
2. Finish fixing up this house including the backyard with a pool
3. Live abroad just because I could
4. Take my family on a really amazing trip that they would never forget, maybe around the world
5. Save the rest after a bit of a shopping spree (Paris here I come)

5 Places I have lived
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Provo, UT
3. Portland, OR
4. San Diego, CA
That's it.

5 Jobs I have enjoyed
1. Lifeguard-City of Phoenix
2. piano teacher
3. mom-wife
4. Duke Photography Studio
5. Gift wrap BYU bookstore

Enjoy

3 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

Thanks Rach.....I love it!

Amy said...

Look, I found you Rachel and now I have just one more thing to keep me busy while doing my daily blog check:-)

Heather said...

Girl - You gave into the blog tag and how fun because now I know more about you! I really do like when people fulfill their tags!:0)