Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam

Adam's 7th birthday came and went. We can't believe our Mookie is 7. He has been such a joy (and a bit of a challenge) since he entered our family. We are so glad he did though because he makes us all laugh. He is such a fun loving, easy going kid who has a great enthusiasm for life. I wish we could all love life as much as he does.

For Adam's birthday we went to the movies as well as the pool. We had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and pizza for dinner (no surprise there). Our friends from Oregon are in town and were able to celebrate another birthday with us. What a treat.
Happy birthday Adam! We love you.

On a side note, today is my Grandmother's birthday. She past away 12 years ago this week. She was the nicest person I knew and I still miss her. I wish she were still here. She would have really liked Adam. Happy birthday Grandma!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy birthday to your little guy ahem... I mean big guy!