We went to the beach on Saturday. Damon and I tried surfing for the first time and totally loved it. Neither of us got up for more than a few seconds, but we can't wait to get better at it.
Adam finally lost another tooth. The dentist is pulling out his top two next week if he doesn't wiggle them out before then.
Noah had pac meeting and earned some sort of belt loop. He was very excited about that.
We went to one of Damon's Luaus that he had during the week. Like father like son doing the Haka!
So sexy! 'nough said!!
We went to the beach again on Thursday since San Diego has decided to turn in to Phoenix. We have had record heat. We have reached over 100*F. It's crazy. Even the beach was hot today! We managed to have fun anyway and Noah and Adam got some good waves. Lily even rode the board a couple of times.
Stay tuned for... the last week of summer:)

4 comments:
Looks like you haven't slowed down either! You'll have to tell me about surfing.
You are always having fun arent' you, but you really have got to be ready for school. I am impressed with your surfing....I never tried it, and I am pretty sure I would drown. Good Luck with that. Tell you family hi from us...we miss you all!
Can I be your child for a while. Fun stuff! Also, why is the dentist in such a hurry to pull Adam's teeth??
Fun week in review! I am so sad that it will be winding down here!
Post a Comment