We went to Sea World today to hang out with the sea life. We saw all the great shows and I finally go to ride on Journey to Atlantis. I brought a towel with me just in case. I used it to dry the seat off before I sat in it. I didn't want to walk around with a wet muli. Unfortunately I had to leave early with Adam and Lily. Adam had an asthma attack the night before and was rather tired and I wasn't going to leave Lily with anyone. Noah got to stay late and hang out with our friends from Oregon. We had lots of fun. I am amazed by all the sea life that is there. They are pretty spectacular. I didn't take a lot of pictures. I don't know why.
next stop... Disneyland!! (I am tired already thinking about it)

2 comments:
I always say San Diego is the best place to make your vacation!
FYI: Mine now says Huntsville, UT, in case you were wondering:) No more Euclid, OH.
Post a Comment