
What a Saturday. It started nice and early. Damon decided to take Lily and Noah up to St. George to visit his parents. Adam had a soccer game and we were in charge of snacks so we had to stay. So a very quiet Saturday indeed. As soon as we got home from the soccer game we turned on the BYU vs. UCLA football game. What a wonderful game it was. Not only did we win we absolutely ran over the Bruins. 59-0!! What a great day! I always get a little sentimental for BYU when I see the Wasatch Mountains and the "Y". Oh the good old days. Yea Cougars!!
Stephenie Meyer has announced the prmiere of Twilight. It is November 17th in LA. Yippie. Then if you don't know this, she has put all of what she has written on Midnight Sun on her web page do to someone stealing the manuscript and putting it on the web. I read it and it is better than Twilight. Go enjoy.

2 comments:
Dang - you are the "go-to girl" for Twilight 411!
Isn't BYU the best? There literally are some days when I miss it - love the mountains and love even more that we spanked the Bruins! Good day indeed!
Hey - what is your home phone number? I am so out of it that I have been ni good at returning phone calls. You are so sweet to offer dinner and visits! It has really helped the time go by when I am stuck on the couch!
Post a Comment