

We had a free Saturday. Can you believe that? A free Saturday and with the bad weather no yard work could be done. So what does Damon decide to do? He decides to put another hole in our house. We have had these ugly ceiling fans that we think were put in to cover up the ugly box lighting the house used to have. We are putting in recessed lighting and some hanging lights. This one only lasted a day and after he figured out the wiring the hole disappeared real quick. Of course since my kitchen was destroyed all day long dinner was prepared by Carl's Jr. We are quite happy with the results. (the picture is of Damon up in the attic)Thanks Damon for working so hard all day.
You did great!
Also, Noah spent the weekend working on a diorama. He doesn't understand why I won't do his work for him when all of his other friends parents do most of the work for them. Well, I believe he should do his own work with very little help from us. Here is what he came up with. It is a scene from one of the Artemis Fowl books. He did a pretty good job all on his own.


3 comments:
Great job, when can he come to my house!
I call dibs after Melissa!
Oh!! I found an Artemis Fowl book on CD at the library and started listening this week. I got it because I remembered you really liked that series. I LOVE it!! You should listen to the CDs, the guy who reads does the best accents - he's amazing! I don't remember which one I am listening to and I'm too lazy to go to the van to get it, but it starts out in Shanghai, has Holly the leprochaun (re-con) and that's about as far as I am so far. It is so fun to listen to. Does Noah read them?? I wonder if Sarah would get into them. Thanks for introducing me - tell Noah you making him do stuff is building his character. He'll appreciate it more later! (o:
Post a Comment