
I should be doing "chores" right now, or working on preschool lessons for tomorrow, but I don't feel like it.
After a productive Saturday of chores and baseball games Damon's cousin called us and told us that he and his family were down at La Jolla Shores. So we abandoned the rest of our plans and met them down there. It was cloudy and cool (which was completely opposite at our house), but we had a great time. The older boys played paddle ball and football. I didn't put the kids in their suits and I
should have. They all ended up really wet. Luckily I had the insight to bring a change of warmer clothes and so they put those on for the ride home. It was a nice break from the normal activities for a Saturday. There is more sand in my car and garage than I care to think about but I guess that is what you get for living in SanD iego.
4 comments:
Fun times - I am getting so excited for Beach days!
delightful!
I think the only thing that I don't miss about San Diego is all the sand from the beach. I do miss the beach and can't wait to visit....I will call you tomorrow!
Any tv cameras at the beach? :)
Looks like fun! I can't wait to go again.
Post a Comment