Noah had a recorder concert at school on Wednesday night. I was a bit concerned about our ears after hearing 120 3rd graders play the recorder together. We were all pleasantly surprised when they actually did a really good job. Enjoy listening.I was also pleasantly surprised by the results of the Idol finale. The show was great and I didn't feel like I wasted 2 hours of my night because I was reading a book most of the time. Yea Kris. We couldn't be happier. I was so happily surprised by the voting. As much as Cara has annoyed me all season as a judge I admired her for getting up and singing. She's pretty good. My favorite Kris song "Heartless."
Adam's last T-ball game was tonight! Yea! We were so proud of the improvement he has made over the season and are happy to be moving on from T-ball forever. Time for machine pitch. Yippie.
The piano recital is looming over my head as well as my arbitration date. Damon's mom is coming in a few weeks to rescue me during that time and I couldn't be more excited about it. The kids are too. They count down every morning the days until Nana comes. It's cute.
Good News! Only 8.5 weeks of school left. Yippie!
Garden update: looks like everything is going to survive except the onions. We will try again next growing season.





3 comments:
What book were you reading? I am reading a good one right now!
I Love your planting beds. They don't look like they take up much space too.
Great job with the recorders! Your plants look good. We're starting to count the days till you get here.51!!!
Post a Comment