.JPG)
For Valentine's Day the kids were all given a date coupon. Everyone chose what they wanted to do and who they wanted to go with. The other two had already done their's. Adam wanted to go to Disneyland with just mom. I finally was able to fulfill that date for him. Yesterday I picked him up from school early and we headed up to the magic kingdom.
.JPG)
He was so excited when I told him where we were going. He had no idea. I wish I could have taken a picture. His face was so cute. We had a really fun time together. The weather was perfect. The parks were a bit more crowded than I prefer, but they weren't to bad. We hit most of Adam's favorites except Indiana Jones. It is just hard to squeeze it in into one day especially when there is lines.
.JPG)
.JPG)
The last thing we did was watch Fantasmic! That was great. The last time we tried to watch it it was raining and not fun at all. Last night was perfect and we had the best seats. The hardest part was driving home late last night and of course the recovery this morning. I can't seem to get moving. It was all worth it though. I love my Adam.
1 comment:
yeah for cute Adam! He does look adorable in these pictures.
Post a Comment