
Lily and I went to the beach today with the Shoff's. Our boys were at school so we took the younger kids and headed to the beach! Dianne wanted to go to Coronado and since I have never been to the beach over there, I know, I lived here 5 years and have never gone to the beach there, we decided to go. I am so glad we did. I am so in love with that beach. It was so great. The water was freezing of course and while we were there over 10 people got stung by sting rays, but we still had a nice time. The kids all got tired and about 2pm so we decided to leave, but we will definitely going back. I have to relearn how to apply sunscreen properly. I seriously look like a candy cane right now. It is ridiculous. I still love it here.

3 comments:
You look like a candy cane! Never. Now me, that would be a different story. i'm even getting burned here in OR. How lame is that!
What a beautiful beach!
Hey! We have an agreement that their are no swimsuit pics allowed. You're in trouble!!! At least we didn't get stung by a stingray!
Post a Comment