The family went to Noah's pack meeting tonight. I can't remember the last pack meeting I actually attended. It had to have been before I had a say in things so maybe around the age of 10. It wasn't to bad. Noah got his Bobcat
award and we were all very proud of him. He is well on his way to becoming the next Eagle Scout. I spent the afternoon sewing by hand all the patches and numbers on his scout shirt. Only one minor needle stab to the thumb and I only had to redo one number that didn't want to stay straight while I was sewing. Not a bad job after 4 years of 4H. Most people don't know that about me. Damon did a great job playing an Indian chief telling a story about the most important duty being to take care of others. All the scouts sat around the campfire while he told it. Every time he said duty he pronounced it very clearly. I think if he hadn't the 8-11 year old boys would have laughed because it would have sounded like "doodee". I kept snickering inside. A good night for all. Stay tuned for family science night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aren't kids fun?? I laughed :0)!
Julie
Post a Comment