

I'm still kicking myself for starting this field trip, but it is over with and the kids are in bed and I think they had a nice time, but it certainly took them long enough to be happy.

We went to Disneyland today for what will be the last time for a long time. I pulled the kids out of school a little early and we drove up to have some fun. Well, that was the plan. Noah had the melt down in the car before we even left the school parking lot (don't ask), Lily had the melt down at the end of the night and Adam had the melt down during the middle of our stay. Needless to say I am very tired and think I am done with kids, Disney and field trips for a while.

Here's for trying to go the extra mile with my kids!
1 comment:
What will Disneyland do without you?
Post a Comment