The BMW museum was cool. There were a lot of nice looking cars there. People were also picking up their brand new cars.
After that we headed towards the Munich airport and the long day of traveling. It wasn't so long, but stressful. We had a very short connection from the Paris Airport to our train. I knew that going into it, but we seriously cut it close. I also cut about 20 people in line to pick up my train tickets. My heart was pounding and I was sweating. I don't think I could ever be on the Amazing Race. I honestly couldn't handle that stress. We made it down to the proper track with 2 minutes to spare only to find out that we weren't standing in the right section and had to run all the way down to the beginning of the train.
The train ride out to Rennes was 3 hours and I don't think we settled down for the first hour. We were able to pick up our rental car in Rennes and had a late dinner. Our hotel was adequate for the 9 hours we were there.

1 comment:
Oh come on now - you could totally do teh Amazing Race!
Post a Comment