
A busy, but unstressful day. Our last morning in Paris was spent packing and going out to breakfast at the little cafe across the street from the hotel. Then we headed towards the airport. Our flight to Germany was short and uneventful. It's still funny to think I can fly across a country fast than I can get from Portland to San Diego.


Oh. I took some pictures from the bathroom in our hotel in Paris because it was quirky. Just like the one in Samoa. Every bathroom is unique. That big silver thing isn't a tissue box. It is the biggest flush button that I have seen.

Munich is quaint. It is pretty too. It is old mixed with new. We didn't do much today except get our barings and explore the main square. We just happened to arrive at the time of celebration. It started in the subways and continued all evening. The Munich soccer team had a game tonight against an Italy team. Public drunkeness was a must as well as wearing red and burning Italian flags. Even the Police were smiling. It was kind of funny. Damon asked me if I wanted a Swatch when we saw a Swatch Store. I told him I had one when I was 12. We also saw a man in full lederhoisen (sp?). That made me giggle. We came home early and had a quiet evening at home.
I really don't know what we are doing tomorrow.
2 comments:
Aren't soccer fans fun? I love the pictures. We went to a dessert place last night with Caroline and Aaron. When you come back up we'll have to go!! Keep having fun!
What?!?!?!? You don't know what you are doing tomorrow?? Is this really Rachel or has someone hijacked my friend! Rachel would have everything planned out! :)
Love ya Rach, glad to hear you are having such a good time!
Post a Comment